Realization — 1995
The building sides with the existing automatic telephone exchange constructed in 1929. The architectural concept of the building considers the scale and nature of historical buildings in Bolshaya Ordynka Street which is in the conservation area of Zamoskvorechye. The main horizontal lines of facades of the existing automatic telephone exchange are supported by the new building outlines. Details and colors characteristic of traditional Moscow architecture were used, so the building has successfully fitted into historical ensemble of Bolshaya Ordynka.